DMIS and Programming Enhancements
- Enhanced Right Mouse Click Menu options during path execution in the Measure CAD Mode.
- DMIS execution can be resumed using Function key F5
- Enhancements in DMIS Mirror option, mirroring was always done at Origin depending on mirror axis but now user can specify the mirror location. User can now mirror 5 axis moves of PH20, REVO and NC heads.
- A new INI parameter is added in System configuration to delete CAD after execution of Program/Project
- A new parameter to include DMIS logic in NC generated G-code is added to interface parameters
- A new option called Offset is added to Plane and Line construct dialogue, with this option user can construct Offset plane/line using different features. User can enter the distance at which feature needs to be constructed, Capps will try to full fill the requested distances, if it fails then Capps will perform Bestfit to construct the feature.
- New enhancements are made in the template generation which makes data analyzing more easy.
- A new feature under CNC now automates the inspection, machining and provide feedback before and after measure.
- Point cloud triangulation is optimized to use less memory for the computed triangles
- Capps now extracts Cones, Cylinders and planes along with Points and Circles from rendered or triangulated Point cloud data.
- Improvements in Rendering triangulated Point cloud data
- User can now measure the set of points from a point cloud data in two ways one is by specifying the minimum and maximum distance to be measured using
- Optimize option and other is by using increment where user can enter a increment value. These two points are mutually exclusive selecting one will disable the other.
- Wildcard can be used in filtering features in Pick-Features dialog
- AATRMI can receive the connection requests from the existing network cards, IP address of the avialable cards is displayed in the notifications window after starting the server.
- An error message will be prompted if firewall is blocking the AATRMI
- AATRMI and DataIO will reconnect automatically if connections is lost.
- True Position dialogue is more stabilized Graphical User Interface
- Enhancements in extracting nominals from CAD surfaces
- Default NCR folder path can be changed by making changes in the Machine InI file in Capps NC
- User can now animate the head moves in Capps NC