If you are getting a reminder message, "Software is more than one year old" at start up, please follow the steps below to disable it:
- Make sure to close CAPPSDMIS/CAPPSNC.
- Navigate to the CAPPSDMIS/CAPPSNC root directory.
- Open the Capps folder under the root directory.
- Locate the capps.ini file and open it.
- Locate the parameter: WarnIfSMAHasExpired. ( You can hold CTRL and press F key on your keyboard to open up search and type in the parameter name to automatically locate it.)
- Change the value of this parameter from 1 to 0.
- Save and close the capps.ini file.